Archive for June, 2012
Hadn’t posted anything for awhile, so thought this might be funny. I’m sure i’m missing some really good ones though.
- “It works on my machine”
- If the Developers help test the Software, then what are the Testers going to do?
- “It’ll only take me a few minutes to write the code”
- “It’s a 1 line code change”
- “Don’t worry, i’ll explain how it works later, it’s pretty straight forward”
- During the last day of the Sprint — “I have time to bring more work into the Sprint, but i’m not sure if there is enough time to test it”
- Add functionality that was not requested
- Make a change to a part of the system that was not planned, and then don’t communicate it to the Tester
- Talk to the Product Owner without a Tester present, and then misrepresent the business requirements
- “That’s an implementation detail”